Thursday, July 25, 2013

Knitted Kitteh

Awww! Look at the little kitteh! It's rather adorable isn't it? I knitted this little fellow for my friend Beth. It is an incredibly easy pattern both to knit and to sew up. I made the entire thing in less than two hours. Awesome eh?  


Here's a link to the pattern if you would like to try it out! It's so very quick and easy that I would strongly recommend it. I used googley eyes and a little heart button for the nose but there are other ways of doing his face as you can see here. It's a very versatile pattern and you could quickly and easily make a whole family of kittehz. Oh yes.


This pattern is perfect for beginners. Aside from a little bit of shaping for the head, it's just straight up knitting. It's great if you're new to knitting and want to graduate beyond the scarf. Take the leap I say, knit a cat!

                                         

                                     

I hope you're all having a lovely week so far and enjoying the summer sunshine!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment