Monday, February 22, 2010

This little project combines three of my recent crafting obsessions... Chunky white wool, roses and cosmetic bags. Hahaha! It was totally easy to knit up, quick and painless! I used some of that amazing American thrift store wool. I seem to have a never ending supply of it. Not that I'm complaining about that! I'm pleased with how it turned out and it made a lovely little project for a lazy weekend.


I lined it using some leftovers from the curtains my Mama bought in Ikea recently. Cheap and cheerful I say! I actually love the curtain material so much that I'm thinking of having a Sound of Music moment and making myself a dress out of the rest of the surplus material. Oh the excitement! If only I lived in Salzburg and could run around the place sporting some curtains and singing with Julie Andrews... *chuckle*


Happy Monday! I hope all your crafting is going well. Have a good week :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment