- Dice one pumpkin, one red onion, one white onion and 3 cloves of garlic.
- Place in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Pour one litre of chicken stock over your veg and toss.
- Stick in the oven for about forty mins at gas mark 5.
- Toss the veg three times so that it remains moist.
- Take from the oven and add to a blender. Blend till you get a smooth consistency. You may need to add some boiling water to your soup as you blend.
- Pour into bowls and swirl with cream. Plate up with thick slices of buttered brown soda bread. Enjoy!