Sunday, April 25, 2010

Knitting is undoubtedly a sexy activity... RAWR.


My sister found this picture on the ever so vast world that is the interweb. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was destined for our blog. What could be better than a voluptuous red-head wearing a half-knitted top with a saucy slit up the side of her skirt surrounded by wool? Nothing I say!
I love to see the stereotypical image associated with knitting being thrown out the window. I'm sick of it being associated with grannies sitting in a rocking chairs knitting working their needles through squeaky acrylic wool.
Don't worry my friends, I shall be continuing this rant at a later date but right now the Law books beckon and the knitting must be formally abandoned.

Just announcing to the followers of the knit-wits that for the next two weeks the blog shall be residing in the "lockdown" zone. With these exams looming closely on the horizon we must devote ourselves to our studies... Don't worry we shall be back in a fortnights time with lots more knitting, baking, crocheting, sewing and we shall be introducing tutorials!

Have a lovely two weeks and to those doing exams, g'luckzys!

Smooches
BrĂ­d x x

No comments:

Post a Comment