Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Little Bit of Love!

I know I said I wouldn't post another... I know I promised you all that I was overcoming my addiction to these little entities. I know I announced that I was moving onto other knitted wonders However, one of my favourite ladies in the entire universe, Beth, needed something in which to put her little pieces of cosmetic joy. The temptation overwhelmed me and I was powerless to resist it... Yes my friends, here is yet another make-up bag!


Nat gave me this red wool from her very own massive stash-pile. It's a nice cotton that proved very easy to work with. The pattern for the knitted heart came from this fabulous blog: http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/2007/02/free-pattern-hearts/ However, I only knitted one half, sewed it on, stuffed it a little and then glued on my beloved googly eyes (I am a devoted fan of these eyes).


The minute she asked me to make the bag, I knew I had to have a little heart on it! She's one of my closest friends and she introduced me to this quote: "Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings". If that doesn't deserve some love then I don't know what does! Hahahaha!


I parceled him up and gave him to Beth. She seems to be quite pleased with him indeed! There's nothing quite like making someone happy with your Knit-Witted work!

Sleep well everyone!
BrĂ­d x

No comments:

Post a Comment